This might be the last morning to photograph red poppies with sunset. Poppy season is over on its zenith, and a cold front is proposed for several days. I am really tired. Wife will work from this morning until tomorrow. I have the kids all day and night. I should better sleep…
– 4:30AM – phone is ringing.
– Go back to sleep! – little devil says
– No! It seems to be the last chance
– 04:58 AM – sun is rising
– I am at the poppies, have the shot
– Got back home with some pics and still had a little nap with the smallest one.
– Wife could leave in time, with no worries.
Pic was taken less than a mile from our house. No need to travel far
away for fantastic experience. Waking up early is more difficult
Travel less, discover your backyard, reduce your ecological footprint!
If you liked this post, if it gives you something, please do not just press a “like”, but SHARE it! Your action can help to spread positive messages!